The Governance committee is charged with identifying and vetting qualified candidates for Casady's Board of Trustees. Trustees are selected for a three-year term. If you would like to submit a nomination at this time, you may do so by printing the Board of Trustees Nominating Form and submitting it to the Governance Committee Chair:
Nominations should be sent to:
Board of Trustees Nominating Process
Criteria for Board of Trustees Members:
- Developed by the Governance Committee.
- Based upon mission, vision, and strategic needs of Casady School.
- Consideration is given to diversity of background, perspective, school affiliation, age.
- Consideration is given to individuals with skill sets that will be needed to achieve short and long-term strategic initiatives of the School.
Development of Pool of Candidates
- Based upon selection criteria.
- Resumes solicited from current members of Board of Trustees and members of Casady Community.
Review Process and Action
- Resumes distributed to the committee.
- Discussion at Governance Committee.
- Reference checks are made.
- Discussion and vote on slate of nominees at Governance Committee.
- Slate sent to Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Oklahoma.
- Slate presented for vote at Board of Trustees meeting.
- Nominee is asked to serve for a three-year term.
- Nominee attends orientation and chooses a committee on which to serve.
- Term begins July 1.