The Cyclone Booster Club (CBC) is the athletic booster for Casady School and was originally founded in 2011.
As the Cyclone Booster Club, we have many exciting updates to share with you. First off, we would like to introduce you to our new CBC Executive Board for 2021-2022.
President: Amanda Olszewski, ‘95
Vice-President: Allison Currie
Treasurer: Justin Naifeh, ‘93
Secretary: Wendy Cope
Sponsorship Committee: Kendall Phillips ‘93 and Todd Currie ‘93
We used 2020 as an opportunity to step back and reevaluate our goals and purpose as a club. What resulted was an updated mission statement and so much more. The new purpose and mission of the CBC is to support all athletic and physical education programs at Casady School in order to promote school spirit, character development, and enthusiasm for competition and physical activity. Going forward, we will not only support the UD athletic teams, but also MD sports and all aspects of physical education from LD through UD. We feel this better serves our students and future athletes within Casady School.
It is our intent to improve school spirit and enthusiasm for athletics, not only for the students, but for parents and the Casady Community as a whole. The best way to do this is by getting involved in a positive way. Starting in 2021-2022, you can:
- Personally direct fund athletic equipment requested by our Coaches and PE teachers off their Coach Wishlist.
- Join the Booster Club and help us raise money for new equipment just with your membership dollars that go towards the highest priority need.
- Purchase a Spirit Square for your UD student-athlete to be placed in the Cyclone Sports Guide.
- Purchase a VIP Parking Spot for select sporting events.
- Become a Sponsor with an advertisement for your business in our Cyclone Sports Guide.
- Or simply attend more Casady sporting events to cheer on and support our student-athletes. After all, who wouldn’t want a stand full of supporters cheering you on at a game! It’s an experience they will never forget so let’s make it a positive one.
100% of the Cyclone Booster Club net proceeds will be used to benefit Casady student-athletes and the Athletic Department. Last school year, with the support of our sponsors and members, we purchased the Track and Field teams a much-needed new high jump pit, crossbar, and equipment for $9500. We look forward to doing more for our student-athletes and coaches this year. Please see the 2021-2022 Coach Wishlist below and contact us if you are interested in making a tax deductible donation to help purchase athletic equipment.
We hope that you will join us in making athletics a positive experience! For more information or to direct fund equipment, please contact the Cyclone Booster Club at email@example.com
or the Club President, Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org
PURSUE VICTORY WITH INTEGRITY!
Thank you for supporting Casady Student-Athletes through the Cyclone Booster Club!
Donations are accepted by credit card online or by check.