Casady School has a proud tradition of athletic competition in the Southwest Preparatory Conference (SPC). Our teams are supported by outstanding coaches and trainers, enthusiastic fans and parents, and dedicated volunteers. Recognizing that the athletic program is critical to the physical and social development of Casady students, in 2011, the Cyclone Booster Club was formed. Today, thanks to the Casady Community’s generosity and boundless energy, the Booster Club continues to fulfill its mission to promote excellence and enthusiasm in the Casady athletic program by enhancing School spirit and supporting equipment, facility, and coaching needs.
All members of the Casady Community are encouraged to join the Cyclone Booster Club and make a winning difference in the School's athletic program. Building on the tradition of supporting athletic excellence, the Booster Club vigorously pursues its mission to enhance School spirit through a variety of established activities and events including:
- Encouraging support for participation in the athletic program.
- Organizing volunteers to assist our athletic department to produce exciting and memorable game day experiences for Cyclone players, coaches, fans, and opponents.
- Facilitating robust and timely communication among the athletic program, parents and fans.
- Raising funds through memberships, special events, and other activities to support Casady athletics.
- Funds contributed to the Booster Club directly impact our Cyclone athletes through acquisitions of scoreboards, team gear, coaching aids, and a variety of equipment, uniform, and game day enhancements.
Review the Booster Club membership levels and benefits below!